It’s serious: you’re going to develop your personal and professional growth.
The two-day getting to know Transactional Analysis immerses you in the basic philosophy of TA. You will learn the concepts of the model and the different methods. And you immediately apply it through practical exercises.
What will you have achieved after the training?
- You know the main TA concepts.
- You apply the model to real situations.
- You understand yourself better.
- You communicate clearly and effectively.
- You will receive an official introductory certificate, recognized by the European Association for Transactional Analysis.
The quality of training is guaranteed: I am a certified therapist, trainer and supervisor in Transactional Analysis (TSTA). Read more about me
Want to go further?
Deepen your knowledge with the basic TA training
- April 28 and 29 2017 (Friday and Saturday)
- July 14 and 15 2017 (Friday and Saturday)
- September 16 and 17 2017 (Saturday and Sunday)
- November 18 and 19 2017 (Saturday and Sunday)
From 9h30 till 17h00 on the first day
From 9h30 till 16h00 on the second day
Where: For People on the Move
Rommersom 1A, 3320 Hoegaarden
Facilitator: Linda Hoeben TSTA
Cost: €360 (excl. 21% BTW)
KMO funding possible
TERMS & CONDITIONS