As a coach or therapist you want your client to come to a better understanding of themselves. Often they’re trapped – without realising it themselves – in destructive thought and behaviour patterns, that hinder their personal growth.
As a child, your client created habits, that helped them ‘survive’ in their family. Their parents gave them praise for their hard work or their docility. Maybe they didn’t always listen? Or did they cry? Maybe that upset them. Your client developed habits that helped them get through their childhood and youth, but that are now holding them back.
- they work too hard, and forget to spend time with their children or partner
- they can’t say no, and often bite off more then they can chew
- they always want to keep others happy, and don’t speak their mind
- they want to be strong, and supress their emotions
- they strive for perfection and feel guilty when a mistake is made
Are you a coach or a therapist looking for a tool or an aid to help your client achieve self-knowledge, and to adjust their behaviour patterns?
Would you like to have a simple tool that doesn’t only help you as a coach, but that is also easy to use for your client?
Then this FREE TOOL is perfect for you:
- in THREE STEPS you will help your client achieve self-knowledge
- in THREE STEPS your client can evolve from FROZEN to FREE
This tool includes a questionnaire that is based on one put together by Erik Berne, the founder of Transactional Analysis. This questionnaire will help you detect how a pattern came into being, and why your client acts in a certain way.
The goal? To use this insight to build new, positive patterns.
By using this questionnaire, you can get to the heart of the problem:
- you will swiftly understand why your client is showing a certain kind of destructive behaviour
- you will be able to help your clients gain awareness of their own behaviour patterns
- as a result, you’ll create a new space for constructive behaviour patterns
Would you like to start working with this fast and simple tool to help your clients?
Ask the FREE TOOL up here: